Indice del forum

aquisti locmt2

compra vendi locmt2

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

future FIFA competitions.
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
jinshuiqian0713

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 21 Gen 2020 08:00:18    Oggetto:  future FIFA competitions.
Descrizione:

ASHBURN, Va. - Kirk Cousins has played in 11 games in 2 1/4 seasons for the Washington Redskins. Hes been praised as better than Robert Griffin III after some and derided as nothing better than a career backup after others.Thats an awful lot of zigzag to handle, even for an even-keeled guy.Its been tough, Cousins said Thursday. Even my rookie year, when you only get a couple of spots and everybodys going to try to write the book on who you are as a quarterback.Cousins stock plummeted with a second-half meltdown that included four interceptions in last weeks blowout loss to the New York Giants. He looked nearly as bad as, well, Tom Brady, who finished the game on the bench in the New England Patriots 27-point loss Monday night.Brady, of course, has earned the right to get more chances. Cousins will also have the opportunity to rebound, if only because Griffin is sidelined at least a few more weeks with a dislocated ankle. Besides, Cousins appeared on the verge of forcing a Cousins-Griffin quarterback controversy after back-to-back solid games before the Giants debacle.Where will it all end? Cousins would sure like to know.How do you deal with that? You know, I dont know that I have the perfect answer, Cousins said. Im the kind of guy who would like to know my future and like to know how things are going to play out. I dont. So I try not to ride the roller coaster. I try to be as consistent as I can possibly be and I think that approach is going to help me have success in this league.But, as a quarterback, youre going to have things that go your way, youre going to have times where its going to be tough. I think the guys that last are the guys who can ride it out and stay consistent no matter what.Cousins hardly has the ideal setting for redemption. The Redskins are hosting the disruptive defence of the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks on Monday night. Cousins prides himself on preparing the same way every week, but he admitted that the Giants loss is one that will always sit with him in a bad way. Against the Seahawks, hell have to guard against playing a hesitant game in the wake of the four-pick defeat.Thats a natural response to having a game like I had last week, a young quarterback especially, Cousins said. Human nature would say youre going to be a little more careful, but if you do that I think you get in trouble more than you help yourself.The Giants defensive backs said their day was made easier because Cousins was staring down some of his receivers. Thats certainly something not to repeat against All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman and the Seahawks.Hes still progressing, coach Jay Gruden said. Hes very young with limited starts. Thats going to come with experience. Staring down receivers is part of it that you have to learn from. If you stare down receivers against these guys, youre going to throw more than four picks a€” youre going to throw about 11.Notes: Gruden said Tracy Porter has tweaked the right hamstring injury that kept the cornerback out of the first three games. Porter was not on the field for practice. ... TE Niles Paul (concussion) took part in a portion of practice but has yet to be cleared for contact. ... LT Trent Williams (right knee), Shawn Lauvao (right knee) and TE Jordan Reed (left hamstring) were also among those limited.___AP NFL websites:
and
Joseph White on Twitter:
. Some members of the U.S. Congress arent so sure. They say Russia isnt doing enough to assure that athletes will be protected at the Feb. 7-23 games, happening not far from an Islamic insurgency that Russias huge security apparatus has struggled for two decades to quell. Russia may run greater risks in towns outside the tightly controlled Olympic zone. Suicide bombs last month a few hundred kilometres (miles) away have increased concerns, and an Islamic warlord has urged his followers to attack the Sochi Olympics, Russian President Vladimir Putins pet project.
. - In about six minutes, the Memphis Grizzlies had allowed their 23-point lead to be cut to seven.
It was well worth the wait. Manning and the Denver Broncos waited eight long months, then another 33 minutes to get the season started because of a lightning storm.
. People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend.
. Carreno Busta broke his opponent five times in the match, but also lost his serve three times in the second set before prevailing in the tiebreaker. Both players struggled with their first serve, as Carreno Busta landed just 51 per cent of his to 47 per cent for Kukushkin.RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- The world players union on Friday accused World Cup organizer FIFA of failing to protect Uruguay midfielder Alvaro Pereira after he played on following a hard blow to the head that he said felt "like the lights went out." Pereira lay motionless after colliding with Raheem Sterlings knee in the 61st minute of Uruguays 2-1 victory on Thursday. Even though he appeared like a punch-drunk boxer, Pereira ultimately was allowed to return in the 63rd minute. The union urged FIFA "to conduct a thorough investigation into its own competition concussion protocol which failed to protect Uruguayan footballer Alvaro Pereira." It asked for "urgent talks and immediate assurances that FIFA can guarantee the safety of the players." It also suggested possible rule changes so players suspected of being concussed can be temporarily substituted while theyre diagnosed. "Football is awash with incidents in which players suffer potentially concussive blows to the head and stay on the pitch. In Pereiras case, he demanded to play on, overruling advice from Uruguays team physician for him to be immediately substituted," FIFPro said in a statement. "FIFPro understands that in certain moments, faced by the pressures of such an important international stage, many players would react in this way. There are times, however, when the players also require greater protection against the prospect of making any rash decisions." As he slid for a ball just outside Uruguays penalty area, Pereiras temple inadvertently struck Sterlings left knee. "After the hit, I only recall that I was unconscious for an instant," he said. "It was like the lights went out a little bit." Teammates surrounding the motionless player signalled for a stretcher. Team medical staff came onto the field. Pereira wobbled to the sideline. Uruguay physician Dr. Alberto Pan signalled for a substitution. Pereira seemed to be having troouble maintaining his balance.dddddddddddd He argued and angrily wagged a finger to signal he didnt want to be substituted. "I said sorry a thousand times to the doctor because I was dizzy. It was that moment your adrenaline flowing in your body, maybe without thinking ... what I really wanted to do was to help get the result," the 28-year-old Sao Paulo FC player recalled. "What really matters is that everything is OK. Nothing happened. It was just a scare". Pereira said a team doctor and a FIFA physician checked him after the match. There was no immediate confirmation on whether he sustained a concussion, a subject that is slowly moving up the agenda in the sport. FIFPro said it would monitor Pereiras health on Friday. "He must be subjected to further evaluation and follow-up procedures that help determine if and when he can return to training," it said. The union said it also is considering appointing its own independent doctors "for all future FIFA competitions." "The World Cup must set the standard for player health and safety to educate the international football community. Medical evidence shows that a person faces the risk of very serious brain injury, or worse, if he or she suffers a severe head trauma from a concussive blow," FIFPro said. "Furthermore, FIFPro states any sideline concussion assessment must not be conducted solely by a national team physician. In order to ensure real independence, FIFPros involvement, as the international authority representing the interests of the players, would ensure they are insulated at all times." In the English Premier League, Tottenham came under scrutiny in November for an incident involving goalkeeper Hugo Lloris. Currently with the France squad at the World Cup, Lloris was allowed to play on after he was briefly knocked unconscious during a game after colliding with Evertons Romelu Lukaku, despite medical advice he leave the match. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 21 Gen 2020 08:00:18    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: